Don`t be afraid of unknown embrace you fears....

04 September 2014

Lament of a mermaid

I want you to know
That I've never made it through 
Seeing you to leave 
So hard to forgive 
Waiting all my life
Feeling hand and not being scared
Now I have a chance
destroying this fence

I'll leave you be and go
Trust me I want you so
With nothing in my hands
Watching from distance

Tell me one more thing
Does she makes you feel good
As I used to do
Are those feeling true
I gave all I had
To make you feel the only one
That was not enaugh
Your shell sure is tough

I am leaving you to see
World closing onto me
I wish you understand
I'm not on demand...

Will she ever see
Things I saw within you
Will she ever know
Your eyes heart and soul?
I can't live like this
Dark black visions testing me
Now I have a hole
Where I stored my soul

I'll go and let you be
become a foam in see
I never was your dream
Heart can't be redeam...

No comments:

Post a Comment