Don`t be afraid of unknown embrace you fears....

27 March 2015

Captain and the see












Once upon a time there was a man
Story of an darken heroes song
Poet who will capture me as his claim
Must be ocean's smile oh so strong...

Deep blue water shines of red
Journeys end is nowhere near
Sun is burning till its set
Till it scares out all the fear

I am,my dear, hopeless sea
Writing songs in breez and foam
Your body floating inside me
Shouting pray to reach my home

We are one but you are more
Fantasy Ive never sealed
we are one but still doomed for
Life and love, can not be healed

I can't let go stay with me
In this realm of magic force
Neverland might set us free
Oh my Captain I am yours....

I gave up a ship whit speed of light
To return back life to trick your end
I gave you heart one brave and bright
Hopefully one day you'll understand


No comments:

Post a Comment