Don`t be afraid of unknown embrace you fears....

26 August 2016

Payment of past

I see you when you are gone,
I hear you now when you are silent. 
Nature loves me and in her hands I die... 
but my love is forever 
and forgiveness is part of me. 
Howl and I will hear your pain. 
Water is silently ripping rocks 
and you cant hear their screams... 
but I can. Why did you betray me?
 Its still in my soul... 
the pain the never-ending pain...
 tears and fear. 
To trust to feel...
overwhelming never-ending dreams. 
You will be alone 
I have many
 but the hole you made 
cant be filled by millions. 
Am I me or did you make me different?
Who is me? 
I was you and you took part of me, 
ate it and spitted it out. 
Walking away is what you showed
but I am staying 
i forgive you all... get out of my head

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting read. Lots to think about in this one. I really like this line "I have many but the hole you made cant be filled by millions. "

    ReplyDelete