Don`t be afraid of unknown embrace you fears....

22 February 2019

Collision of realms

Dangling in the space
There is a little breach of continuum
I see you on the other side
Shocked and suprised
My realm is not yours
Yet I listen to the sound
So so familiar... far, far away
I feel your laugh
I hear your eyes shine
Creature I never touched

The rift is smal for me to enter
Too narrow to slide through
I am human
Stuck at the wrong side of this
Fingers try to push the light
To have a chance
But this universe is a joker
Cruel and sadistic

Because every time I conect
I am reminded of what I won't have
Its you, amazing creature
And your pixels and voice

How is it that two energies
Who found each other
Have a universe separating them
Realms of oposit sites
Just peak through the crack
Every day see you more
Run with me a little further
Because if I can't come to you
Let's have this broken wall of shards
To cary us further

HOW can I exist as half
When full is required.
This won't make sense
And yet it's how I feel...
You are the  most beautiful creature
I have ever seen
Yet I've never touched your face



No comments:

Post a Comment