Don`t be afraid of unknown embrace you fears....

03 May 2014

Blue eyes of silver wolf

Moon roses sprinkled with shiny blood
hundreds of corpses covered in mud
smell of the feast brought him to there
tribe once so pure, where are you? where?

Under the silent sky, under the red
Snow girl is lying in deadly bed
Heartbeat of faith, a warmth of pale skin
touching her gentle, she's breathing so thin...

Girl white like snow with silver hair
Look at your saviour, just look up there
carrying her over forests and streams
her touch so gentle, like wildest dreams

"She will be safe within my pack
she'll stay with me I wont give her back
She is the one she will be loved
with my wolf heart I give her lot..."

"Just hold on just stay with me
I wont let you go
Just wait and we will be free
if you want it so..."

She opened her eyes but what is this place
wind bending trees in cold gentle grace
no one she knows is there for her
only wolf creature with silver fur

He is there lying tired and spent
what was the purpose of his intent
staring so still, so deep in his blue eyes
sadness shows in them, touched by cries

Trembling of fear she reached for a knife
bloody hands shaking to protect life...
He softly licked her pale wounded skin
whispering words hidden within

"Don't you be scared oh human child
I carried you through dark winter night
look at my eyes what can you see?
I am not a threat, please, believe me..."

She touch his face and smelled his scent
Moment she know it was just meant
wolf and the girl, spirit and soul
without the other nothing is whole

1 comment: