Don`t be afraid of unknown embrace you fears....

08 May 2014

I am not yours

I cry  no more
I beg no more
I feel no more
I love you more

If you would asked me yesterday
if I feel the same
If you're chasing dreams
and rejecting blame
I cant help myself just to love you
more each day
the only way for me to live
is kneel and pray

I can not trust you
and your blue sinned eyes
mine are turning yellow
for all those nightly cries
the love in my heart
I've learned to feel
will stay forever
and I will never heal

I can not give you what you're asking for
every day every night you closed next door
Doors to our world of simple touch
my sorrow and dark side was too much

How can I miss things I've never tried
How can I feel this when that night I died
you stopped my heart you killed the way
and you blaming me for chasing you away

My voices my demons my love in my head
screaming, to tell you before my death
I wish I live with dark wolf by my side
that I can't tell you is not because the pride

Maybe one day you'll learn to see
things are not like they seems to be
love in me can't look at worlds of sadness
your demands, bringing me to madness

I've gave you up not let you go
make you feel loved I didn't know
it is killing me not to hear your voice
I showed you Love I gave you choice

This piece of paper is sick of my cries
I promise you, it is last of the tries
You wanted me, dear, to fight for you
You should have fight for your love too

Saying I am special I am your soul
I know mine one will never be whole
You can forget me and follow your dream
I'll stay in shadows over the stream

This words of sadness and darkest pain
I need to sent out to stay bit sane
Hope you wont read them to safe a smile
I don't want to hurt you, not even for a while

I'll end this confession before this night
I've lost the battle I've lost the fight
this girl is burned raven is dead
you let me go but I won't forget ...


this poem is not a blame, this is just cry
you were my world and my world died 









No comments:

Post a Comment